Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your acne prone skincare regimen?

I'm 21 yrs old and have tried everything. What worked for you?What's your acne prone skincare regimen?
Try 'Zineryt' its a prescription anti-biotic for your acne. You put it on twice a day (ie Morning and Night) after you have cleansed and toned your skin. You have to do it for at least 6 months to see an improvement and its a bit expensive at 35 euros a bottle but i have been using it now for 6 months and my face has cleared up brilliantly. But you must keep the routine or it won't work.





You must have a healthy balanced diet and not to be a smoker. Also you must have a skincare routine for this to work such as this:





*Cleanse and Tone morning and night


*use an Exfoliater at least once a week


*also drink about 8 glasses of water a day





And using good safe products like 'Simple' or 'Vichy' products as these dont contain any:


-Alcohol and Soap (which dries out the skin)


-Parfum (which is just unnecessary)


-Oils (which clogs up pores)


Always check on the back of products to see what they contain as many can be doing more harm than good!





I would advise against using 'Clean %26amp; Clear' as those products can be very harsh on your skin. If the product your using stings it means your sensitive to it so stop as it is doing you damage. Also dont use soap on your skin as this can make it go dry and flakey (and this is whorst than oil as it causes premature ageing).





Also DO NOT PICK! as this may cause scaring so if you do STOP! And try to keep your hands off your face as all of bacteria on your hands will go all on your face if you touch.








Hope this helps and dont get stressed out about it as this will cause more breakouts. Just do your bit and keep a routine and you will see vast improvements.





Good Luck :DWhat's your acne prone skincare regimen?
I have insanely dry skin so I only wash my face once a week in the shower in the morning.


I put on makeup everyday, just sleep on it and then re apply in the morning on top of my dirty face and I barely get a pimple so show you how dry my face is. Oh and I glob on lotion before I go to bed and in the morning.





Be happy you at least have moisture.
Proactiv really worked for me, but it doesn't work for everyone. Try it for a month, it can't hurt!
Proactiv
im taking accutane right now and i think it's working. research it :)
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment