Sunday, December 13, 2009

Could I be aggravating my acne by switching skincare products too often?

I had a major breakout in December (my acne was always light before that but I used the same products all the time for the most part, although I've tried different things over the years), and since then I have been impatiently trying out everything and giving up on it after a few days when it fails to show immediate results.





Does skin break out as it's adjusting to a new skincare routine, or could my switching products so often be causing more acne somehow in some other way?Could I be aggravating my acne by switching skincare products too often?
No doubt whatsoever. Try to stick to one product that gives you good result.


If all are causing breakouts try healthy diet. Anyway healthy diet should be the first option.Could I be aggravating my acne by switching skincare products too often?
you have to be somewhat consistent although it is not so much the products as much a routine change that will cause skin fluctuations.


Check out this cleansing routine. It really helped me reduce my acne and mine was pretty bad. Anyways link in source, hope this helps.
for sure. your skin has to get used to a specific routine so both are a result of you break-out.





Try to use something that you know is good - read reviews or something.. then stick with that for awhile. if you see results.. great! but if you don't.. i guess try something else!
just buy a product that will be effective to the point that you wont have to switch it every once in a while!
yeah,





i have really sensitive skin so instead of buying stuff i just make homemade things

No comments:

Post a Comment