Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Skincare and acne scars?

My skin is very fair and I have mild acne which is manly an occasional pimple or 2, but whiteheads and black heads on the chin, forehead, and cheeks. Also, I have a good deal of minor acne scars that are noticeable due to my fair skin. I have combination skin and it is not sensitive. I currently use the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage system and although it keeps my acne under control, it doesn't give me that blemish free face I'm looking for. I know that everyone's skin reacts differently to different products and I don't have enough money for a dermatologist. Any suggestions on a good skincare routine would be appreciated or tips and tricks to good skin.Skincare and acne scars?
Okay, so I have acne scars and what I use to get rid of those is either:





1) Buy Bio-Oil (you can find it at your general drugstore; Target, Walmart, etc.) and just a little bit on your finger and rub it on your scar for about a minute or so until it feels somewhat dry. Do this for a couple of days and it should go away.





2) You can buy zinc magnesium calcium pills. (Again, at your general drugstore. I suggest Target) and you can crunch them up, then put them into a dish, drop some water on it, then stir it around until it gets kind of milky. Then you take a Q-Tip and put it on the acne scar before you go to bed. You can do this for a couple nights and the scar should dimish over time.





For your mild acne:


I'd say try some Neutrogena products. I use the Neutrogena oil free acne wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub in the morning. It clears my blackheads up and it makes me skin feel so soft. My skin is kind of oily, and not sensitive. It will hopefully clear up everything.





At night you could try using Bior茅 products. These help so well! The thing that might help is the Pore Unclogging scrub. I use that before I go to bed and it feel so nice! It has a minty kind of smell and it coos down your face. It also has some beeds it in to help your skin. Try washing your face with WARM water, then putting this stuff on (only like a pinky point size) and then put it all over your face. Leave it on for about 30 seconds to a minute so it can work into your skin, then wash it off with WARM water.





After you do this, try putting the Bior茅 Triple Action Astringent (it's a green liquid and it comes in a bottle about 8 oz. Maybe 6) on a tissue or something, and gently put it all over your face. If your face gets too dry, then you can moisterize with another moisterizer then just go to bed after that. Your acne maybe will clear if you do this for a couple weeks to months.Skincare and acne scars?
Definitely keep up with the washing. You could try Aveeno face wash. I love the way it feels.





I've been using Coconut Oil on my skin for about a week now and I love it. A friend of mine suggested it. She uses it on the ends of her hair (very small amount or it'll be oily) and as a lotion for body and face. It feels very soft and supposedly heals burns and renews skin. You can get it at WalMart for 10 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment