Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are there any good all-natural (or mostly natural) skincare products for normal/dry, acne-prone skin?

I asked this question before, but I kept getting answers like ';Neutrogena works wonders'; or ';St. Ives is sooo natural'; (uh, actually, no... not even close), and even suggestions to use Proactiv (do I really have to touch on that one? too drying even with a heavy moisturizer).





I think that the chemicals in skin products are only worsening my acne and drying my face out (although it is winter, it is always this dry). I don't mind a chemical lower in the ingredient list, but I don't want a product based on artificiality.





*I asked this earlier in a different category, but got NO answers :(Are there any good all-natural (or mostly natural) skincare products for normal/dry, acne-prone skin?
Lush products are great! They are handmade and natural. I had spotting on my face and now after about 3 weeks its pretty clear now. I use the Coalface soap once in the morning and once at night, Tea tree toner every morning, and a small bit of vanishing cream moisturizer in the morning and night





They tend to be a bit pricey, but compared to these chemical acne treatments on the market, its a good dealAre there any good all-natural (or mostly natural) skincare products for normal/dry, acne-prone skin?
Maybe you could try the oil cleansing method?





http://beauty-treatments.suite101.com/ar鈥?/a>





It sounds weird, but a lot of people like it. It doesn't work too well for me, personally, but it's worth a try. Plus it's about as natural as it gets.
Juice Beauty. Heres a link for the product for acne... http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
Proactiv should work BUT if not you can use some type of Coco butter but you need to use practiv regularly !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment