Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whats the best skincare for mild acne?

well, i have fair skin. im caucasion and i really want to see an invisible improvement to my skin. i have combination skin thats oily in the t-zone and very dry on my cheeks.Then i have about 7 pimples on my forehead, 3 white heads on my chin, and about 2 very microscopic pimples on the side of my nose. My skin is somewhat sensitive because i tried that Neutrogena pink grape fruit wash and i broke out in hives .i burnt so bad. it happened about 1 week ago and its gone now. but i usually just use St.ives apricot scrub 3 days a week. then i wash my face every morning and night with sensitive dove bar soap. then i use a moisturizer after which is Clean and Clear soft. I also wear makeup so something that will unclog my pores will be great. Thanks so much and ive asked this question so much and never get answered. So please help anbd thankyou!!!





all my love,


jen!!!!! instant ten points for best answerWhats the best skincare for mild acne?
I have the same skin type as yours. But no zits now. Here is what I do. It is a lot but very worth it!!!!





My skin care routine:





Morning %26amp; Night:


-Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser


-Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner


-Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer


-Clean %26amp; Clear Persa Gel 10 (only at night)





Other:


-Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (once a week)


-St. Ives Apricot Scrub (twice a week)





Well here are some good habits I do to have clear skin:





~ Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize ( twice a day).


~ Change your pillow cases every week.


~ Change your bed sheets around every 2-4 weeks.


~ Don't pick you face/acne.( Because I stopped this one I only have ONE zit on my face!!!! I loving it!)


~ When you go to grab that can of soda, try some water instead.


~ Exfoliate you face twice a week (w/ a scrub).





Hope this Helps!





p.s. I got home around 2am and I still washed my face before bed lol!Whats the best skincare for mild acne?
baking soda. mix with water to make a paste. put of your face until dry.


it works i promise. try to do it once a week.


ALSO


a big one is exercise, my skin cleared up ALL THE WAY after exercising for about 5-7 days.
try clindamycin phosphate.
stridex pads


work great every time
Nothing, I've been to the doctor's recently for my spots, they told me that f you buy a spot cream from a shop it's not going to work it will make your pause worse and make more spots because it get's more oily :O


because they won't have the right ingredients in for everyone so DO NOT buy a spot cream from any shop.


Go to your Doctor and they will get the right one for your skin instead of making them worse, it can take a bit of time for the Doctor's to get the rigt spot cream for your skin, but the will get it eventaully :)


Hope this helps! x
oh i know how you feel about that


i've got exactly the same problem


had the same skin type and used the products ^_^


so i think this will help you





-first: try to use the products (facewash,toner,acne treatment,moisturizer....ect...) that are in the same brand or/and collection


u know wat im talking about rite--





- and stop using neutrogena pink grapfruit wash thingy,,because you have sensitive skin,and it will make your skin dry and break out


and yes burn too





-so here's what i did and it worked for me,now i have okay skin,not perfect but no more pimples ^_^ ...and like i said ,we have same type of skin ,same experience so this would work for you too





- i used Acne Free....the kind that came in a white box,with face wash,toner,and repair lotion) they have it in walmart,target,cvs for about $17 ---you gotta buy it-----------it doesnt irritate ur skin,doesnt make it dry,really gentle and will clear your face for about 2 months or less........the box said 2 weeks but nah,,,,1 or 2 months will do





- so yea use it in the morning and at night....read instruction btw ---and i know you will have no problem using it---it really gentle and work really good





-and then after 2 months or so,,if your face is clearing up ,,,,and u have used all the ''acne free'' products.....buy a set of neutrogena acne stress power wash,,,srub ....


they will renew your face and ''slowly'',,,you will have normal to perfect skin again


but be patient anyway,,,and it healthy food,drink lots of water :)


oh use a good moisturizer before put on make up


try clean and clear advantage moisturizer,,,,,it makes ur skin smooth and clear ur ance ---how great





^_^ i hope this help.....
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment