Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What are the best natural skincare products for acne-prone skin?

My skin is combination, sensitive (as in I am prone to dryness, breakouts, and severe hives), and very acne prone. I just began to use Dr. Bronner's Magic soap (diluted, of course!) on my face. It cleans very well, but now that I have an organic soap, I figured I may as well opt for an organic toner, moisturizer, and spot treatment.





For a toner, I'm assuming it will need to be witch hazel based, but I'm not sure if I should just use Dickinson's or something else (Thayer's?)





For a moisturizer, all I need is something that will keep my face soft and moist and not break me out. That's always the tough one to find :(





For a spot treatment I know I'll need tea tree oil, but what is the best brand?





Thanks in advance!





PS- is there anything natural that will help acne scars?What are the best natural skincare products for acne-prone skin?
LUSH COSMETICS.


i buy everything from there.


it's natural and inexpensive.


check them out online or if you have a store near you.


:)What are the best natural skincare products for acne-prone skin?
Try Burt's Bees acne roll on, you can buy it at CVS for around $8 a tube. It works magic.





I recommend Vasoline Cocoa Butter lotion - not only it is gentle, but it smells great and really soothes skin - it's perfect for any complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment