Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best skincare brand for acne prone skin?

I was wonder which brand of skincare products would work best on acne-prone, combo/oily skin? Do brands like Murad and DDF work?Best skincare brand for acne prone skin?
Arbonne is the best. But, Mario Badescu works well. All the celebrities use Mario Badescu drying lotion.Best skincare brand for acne prone skin?
I tried Murad.


They don't tell you until you get the product that for the first 4 weeks you'll break out more, because impurities are rising to the surface, but my skin was SO bad I didn't want to go out in public, and I had to stop using it.





USE PROACTIVE. I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS.
get proactiv!!!!!! seriously works!!!!!





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php
I have found that ProActiv works the best and they have a line of makeup and lotions as well
I would say preserve your sexy and use Proactive. If you're trying to save on money I would say stick with what has worked for my generation and the generation before me, Noxzema. Also talk to your dermatologist about what causes acne. Murad and DDF brands are unfamiliar to me. But different strokes for different folks. Personally, I find that old remedies and natural products with out harsh chemicals work best on sensitive skin. There is no better solution for our nature than Mother Nature.
cut down on all sweets for three months,


give yourself hot towel treatments on the face and it will draw alot out. Drink plenty of hot drinks to cleans the pallet


on the inside if your mouth.
I tried Proactive and it made my face dry - not to mention it has some pretty harsh chemicals in it. I like Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne line - it has a cleanser, toner, and lotion and a vitamin that clears the toxins out of your skin. It's made out of botanical/herbs and has zinc in it which heals your skin faster. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee.





It takes 4-6 weeks for your body to really truly adjust to a new product. It's never going to go away if you are only treating it topically.
I have EXTREMELY oily skin and have tried EVERYTHING on the market. I have spent tons of money and used all the expensive products you can think of. My friend who is a nurse told me to use Johnson's Baby Shampoo.. that's right.. baby shampoo. I was a little shocked but she said all these products that are made for oily skin just strip our skin of the essential oils and our skin ends up making more oil to make up for it. The baby shampoo is pH balanced and will clean your skin but not strip it. I have been doing it for about a week and I do see a difference. Gool Luck!
I think the best thing is to use olay face wash wipes. They prevent my skin from acne, and they remove all the oil on my face every time I use them.
i would recommend stridex and clearasil. It wouldn't hurt to go to a dermatologist and ask what they wold reccomend for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment