Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have you or anyone you know ever used the Clinique OR the Murad acne skincare line?

if so what one did you use, and did it work for you?








-thanks=]Have you or anyone you know ever used the Clinique OR the Murad acne skincare line?
Ug, clinique is one of the WORST skin care products you can buy. In my college chem. class we were doing some experiments with PH and I choose to test a bunch of different makeups and Clinique was off the charts PH wise. That is soooo bad for your skin, I used to use it but now I don't touch the stuff! It either dries you out or is so unblananced your skin gets so oily you look like you've been deep fired.





I have never used or heard of Murad, but stay away form clinique, it's bad news.Have you or anyone you know ever used the Clinique OR the Murad acne skincare line?
i've used clinique for oily skin. the liquid stuff was the pink color and i aslo bough the bar of soap, moisturizer and acne mask. it really didn't do much for me. the only thing i liked was the moisturizer. some moisturizers tend to over moisturize leaving your skin oily and even develop more acne. i live in wisconsin so my skin dries out in the winter time. i use the clinique moisturizer like 2x a week. the other products din't do much. oh and by the way its really expensive. if you want to try clinique be prepared to spend 60 dollars or more. unless you buy the travel sizes which are a rip off. i tries every acne product and i went bavk to my old product...clearsil daily face wash.
my little sister used the murad acne kit and it worked really well on her serious case of acne. but you haveto use it consistently

No comments:

Post a Comment