Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any recommendations for skincare for mild acne prone skin?

Ok my skin has mild breakouts but nonetheless they are frustrating. I'm oily in the T-zone %26amp; nose, which is exactly where I tend to breakout. I've tried a TON of products from Estee Lauder, Yonka, Olay, RoC, LUSH, Korres, Clinique etc. My skin will look great a few months and then start breaking out. Any solutions or product recommendations? Please don't recommend a dermatologist. I've gone to one and tried all the topicals %26amp; prescription meds before, I've even tried Tanda and nothing has helped much. Could it be that switching products all the time is causing me to breakout?Any recommendations for skincare for mild acne prone skin?
Switching products could very well be aggravating the skin. I try to stick to a solid routine myself, but I also use Epiduo, which helps.


Queen Helene products are pretty awesome and effective. I especially love their masks. Try the Mint Julep or Grape Seed mask. The Mint Julep can be drying, but it cleans pores really well. Just follow with a moisturizer. Even their Mud Pack mask is good. Try a mask!Any recommendations for skincare for mild acne prone skin?
try using a face wash, astrigent, and toner daily. also use a spot treatment if you see something coming.
Try an acne treatment kit, like proactive or clean and clear. The kits provide everything to prevent and stop acne in their tracks.
i heard that putting honey on your face can help if nothing has helped its worth a try i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment