Sunday, December 13, 2009

Skincare... acne and pimples. Help me?

Hi. I'm 14 years old and I have a pretty tough history of acne. I think I got my frist zit in the 5th grade, and a littel from that point, I began to get little bumps and red spots. I wanted to do something about it, and the very first time I tried a mask for my face, that was the day I was watching how I looked. Even up to this day, If anyone calls me 'ugly' or 'pimple face' or comments anything about my face. I take it to a point where my heart changes its beat. I am self concious about everything to do with my face from discoloration, dryness, cracking, zits and belmishes. I've been making lists of the best type of products to use, and taking online quizzes to find my skin type and prodcuts that suit me. My parents waste so much money for skinscare products and I really want to stop for their sake. In total of all skincare treatments... I have 38 prodcuts standing in my bathroom. Can someone please offer me something that is proven to give good results for combination skin? Please?Skincare... acne and pimples. Help me?
well first off i understand what it is like to have terrible skin.





i had terrible forehead acne that was swollen, painful, and red. it looked like craters planted on my face and i was really self concious and i had hugee blackheads that were completely humiliating. now i have light acne, an occasional swollen pimple (the ones that are just a bump and hurts), and some acne scars.





my skin deff. improved by using a skin drying facial cleanser ( neutrogena acne wash), lightweight oil free moisturizer ( neutrogena acne moisturizer) and stridex maximum acne medicated pads.


the key is consistency, dont use any other washes and wash your face 2X a day.


you might still have problems because you have tried so many products. stick to one specific regimen and if your skin gets worse dont change the regimen. your skin is adpating to the different medications.





i hope it works out, and good luck.Skincare... acne and pimples. Help me?
If all these medications don't help, jump into the pool that has chlorine. Study shows that it DOES help acne because it dries out your skin. Just make sure to take a shower afterwords so your skin can stay moist and not itch all night when you're trying to sleep or something.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
i break out pretty bad once in a while i use St Ives Cleanser for acne seems to clear me up... and i also use a toner...


its not that much 3 dollars if that
before you wash your face wash your hands wash your face every day with a product containing saliciylic acid and stop touching and letting other people touch your face!!!
ok just wash ur face daily and for the skin products, not every product out there might help. some products might even irritate ur skin and make it worse so just find the right one.
Give proactiv time.


Make sure you do it exactly how your suppose to and twice a day.
Maybe you should see a dermatologist....they can definitely help you with you skin issues and find out what the best treatment for you
go see your dermatologist again. i had bad acne when i was 14 and it took a while for it to clear. my suggestion, the medicine i used to clear my face was a combination of oral meds and topical meds....the topical meds i had were evoclin and retin-a....use a tea-tree oil face wash...ask your dermatologist if this will work for you. it worked for me and my acne was bad. i did the same thing as you and tried all the over the counter products but nothing worked. im 16 now and my face is flawless. if your dermatologist uses these meds, be sure to get a moisturizer, your face will get dry. as far as the amount of products you have, dont switch every night....use the same products for weeks at a time, it takes time before you notice the difference. good luck!
hey. i'm 14 too and have the same experiences. i never thought there'd be someone exactly like me. i'm sorta glad that i'm not the only one... but i really can't help you because i haven't had much luck either. but today i went to walmart and bought clean %26amp; clear advantage acne spot treatment. something like that. not the whole package, but the gel part. i've used clear %26amp; clear products before and they usually make my acne better. i'm hoping that it works, and i hope i helped you. good luck, may God and clear skin be with you(:





love, maddi.
Im sorry about ur problem%/..u could try what i did... find the nearest aloe vera plant u can get... cut off a tip...carefully.... cut it in half n heat it up for about 30 seconds.... very carefully, after waiting a while, pinch ur nail into it till u see the juice oozing out(i know it looks gross, but what would u rather have? an oozy face for a while...or ur problem:?...) slowly massage ur face with it concentrating on the bad spots... for best results keep it on overnight;}...ull probly see results soon...good luck n god bless:)
Wow, I'm sorry you've had it so rough with acne. You may want to just go to a dermatologist. I use the clinique 3 step. I've tried the acne one and I've also tried the normal one. I have very oily skin. Benzoyl peroxide makes my face itch though so I can't put it everywhere. You will probably want to use something with salylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. It's not going to be 1 magical product it'll probably be like three products. Probably a soap with salylic acid. A lotion/moisturizer with benzoyl peroxide and a sulfur mask. The best sulfur mask i've ever use was made by proactiv however I don't like any of their other products. I hope things start to go better for you. it's hard enough just being 14 years old let alone with acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment