Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHat's the Best affordable skincare option for moderate acne?

My acne isn't too bad mostly it's just annoying and it scares so that my skins bumpy. My breakouts come usually right before I'm on my period and right after ovulation whitch really sucks because by the time i get it clear finally for a couple days it comes right back. right now I'm just looking to try some new stuf to see if i can kinda find my skincare nitch. So I'm just curious what do you guys recommend? I'm especially interested in a topical ointment but anything that works for you i'd love to here about.WHat's the Best affordable skincare option for moderate acne?
Use Clearasil, no new pimples, and pimples are getting bigger for me, and I've only been using it for a week...WHat's the Best affordable skincare option for moderate acne?
The best way to treat acne is to have a great gut, that is where it acne starts. ALL drugs are toxic (poison). Your face is not what you eat, but what you digest. Nutrition is most likely feeding a fungus in the gut. Stop all sugar because fungus loves to feed on it: starve the fungus.





Give the gut good foods and it will reward you with a pretty skin. Go to ';www.knowthecause.com'; and click on ';FAQ's'; and do the diet. Supply the gut with pro-biotics
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/46鈥?/a>


http://newyork.citysearch.com/review/463鈥?/a>
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment