Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please answer...I need some good skincare products to treat acne for sensitive skin?

I have reallllllly sensitive skin that has redness and very oily :(


i dont have alot of acne,,,,just a new one or two pimple everyweek ( i think thats not alot ?? )





i really need some skincare products,cleanser,toner,moisturizer,trea鈥?cream for sensitive skin


i prefer products with natural ingredients , not the one with strong chemical





any thing would help,,,drugstore,department products....ectPlease answer...I need some good skincare products to treat acne for sensitive skin?
I recommend you give Philosophy's Purity Made Simple a try. It is the BEST facial cleanser ever. It is so milky so it moisturizes your face, it also acts as a makeup remover (for non waterproof makeup) as well as a toner! It is a little pricey but you only need like a dime size to completely layer your face. My skin is SUPER sensitive and this was so gentle and actually helped it get healthier. Here is a review about this product, and it has like some pictures in case you wanna research if this would work right for you http://theultimatemakeup.com/blog/2009/0鈥?/a>





To be on the safe side, I would just get it at Sephora because they have best return policy ever. So if you didn't like it after you use it, you can just go back and return it for the full amount you paid. Oh! and it is very gentle and has Sephora's Natural approval seal





Please let me know if you have any other specific questions about this and I would be super glad to help you!Please answer...I need some good skincare products to treat acne for sensitive skin?
-clean and clear


-netraguena


-proactive


-netraguena skin ID





you can find the first two at like target or CVS ( %26lt;----- not so sure about the cvs)?





The last two your would have to order it online or by phone ( proactive phone/online)





Netraguana ( online I don't know about on the phone but online yeah!)
I would advise clean and clear sensitive skin foaming cleanser. Also try aveeno mosturizer. St. Ives apricot scrub is AMAZING and verrrryy healthy and natural.
I would try using neutrogena. Get the ones with microbeads in it. It really helps get out the oil, dirt, and make up. i dont think it does anything bad to your skin really...
talk to your doctor he can prescribe you some medicine for it!
im not sure what WILL work for you but DO NOT use proactive, its crap....


trust me.
Proactiv


Murad


Clean and clear


philosphy





murad.com


proactiv.com
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment