Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a good cleanser/skincare regime for mild acne/acne scars/bumps?

I never really had much acne, and when I did, the pimples would be very small, usually on my forehead, temples, or chin. I still get the occasional small bump/pimple, but recently I noticed some tiny bumps in places I never had acne before, such as my cheeks and the side of my face.





My skin is generally not as smooth as it used to be and is becoming oily, and I also have acne scars on my temples that I want to get rid of. What would be the best way to solve these problems? Right now, I just use Neutrogena oil-free cream cleanser every other day and St. Ives apricot scrub every 2-4 days. I never wear makeup either.





Thanks!What's a good cleanser/skincare regime for mild acne/acne scars/bumps?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


What's a good cleanser/skincare regime for mild acne/acne scars/bumps?
stick to one brand for like 2-3 months, so it will work well....thats what my doctor told me and the best is neutrogena.......





acne scars are the result of pushing pimples with no experience....go 2 an esthetition to have them popped but they will need to heal afterwards for like 4 days....





for blackheads you can use biore strips ...its a in a small green box at walmart





good luck=)
I have really bad skin and for a cleanser I just started using the Neutrogena Wave. For some reason it actually has kept my acne to a minimum. It's really good that you don't wear make-up, that's what ruined my face. :(
ClearPores
neutrogenas oil free acne daily scrub.
well rite now im using noxzema a cleanser. i just stated using it so idk if it works but i think its been doing gud
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment