Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone tried Harrogate Sulphur Soap and Skincare for eczema, psoriasis and acne?

Hello!





A few months ago I read somewhere about the wonders of Harrogate Sulphur skin treatments for eczema, psoriasis and acne. I did some research on the product and there's not much information out there. Sulphur treatments (mainly Prosacea) has worked wonders for my face and I wanted to hear some feedback on the Harrogate SkinCare products.





Thanks!








P.S. PLEASE don't reply with a ';Never heard of it...'; This service is for actual questions-answers....not random comments.Anyone tried Harrogate Sulphur Soap and Skincare for eczema, psoriasis and acne?
I don't know. I seen the Sulphur part and when my grandpa was younger they made him take a mixture of cream of tartar (it's what makes after dinner mints a solid) and sulphur. They made tablets for him to eat. He said it was bitter but it put him into remission, He's been Psoriasis free for over 60 years now.





Myself, I wanted sulphur tablets but the dr refuses to prescribe anything with sulfur saying it has high counts for causing cancer. It worried me so I'm on Raptiva.





Have you thought of calling a dermotologist to ask them what they thought of the product? I don't know about your city, but mine you can call up Dr's and they will give you their opinion on items such as that.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to skincare for eczema Your contents are progressing with days keep it up guys.

    ReplyDelete