Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best skincare for acne?????

Okay, I have to take this medicine called Lithium. It's been giving me HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE acne with EXTREMELY huge pimples that are REALLY sore!!! I need a skincare that works because I have to keep taking this medicine. HELP!What's the best skincare for acne?????
first go talk to yer doctor..he can prob help and fix itWhat's the best skincare for acne?????
try nutrogena oil free acne wash it works good
Ok so if your not exaggerating that your pimples are really bad, then I would say DEFINITELY go to a dermatologyist/pimple doctor. I've been to one a couple months ago, he was REALLY helpful. He prescribed me some medicine and these products.. it was kind of expensive but the stuff really helped me a lot.





But if you have mild acne, check this website out:


http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/home-rem鈥?/a> .... I don't know if their remedies really work, but they seem good enough to give it a shot.





Again, I really reccommend going to a dermatologist.. I would say its ur best shot to getting rid of them, but just to let u know its a gradual process, its not gonna be a fast change. The medicine or w/e theyr'e going to give you will take a lot of patience. For me, my skin was clear of pimples in a month, it seems like a long time at 1st, but it goes by fast. I forgot what I was gonna say.. oh yeah!





Another reason why u should go is because most pimple products (for me at least) like ProActiv (which I've been trying for like 2 years before I went to the derm.) works good but it's not GREAT. Like it helps a little, but it's really not worth all that money..





anyways, sorry my answer is a little long but I really hhope u take my advice or consider it at least!!
Try proactiv its great :] but if you want something less expensive try clearasil, or nuetrogena
i use this Tretinoin cream


i got it from my sisters doctor and it helps with people with really bad acne.





its worked for me, my sister, and my boifrend.


its alittle expensive you would have to talk to your doctor but its really good.





it drys up your face so you would have to carry around a non oilly lotion. not hand lotion but something good for your face like the CLINIQUE moisturizing gel.





you can find clinique in macy's its just a booth that sells make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment