Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good skincare routine for mild acne and acne scars?

Sorry for reposting, I didnt get many responses last time...My skin is very fair and I have mild acne which is manly an occasional pimple or 2, but whiteheads and black heads on the chin, forehead, and cheeks. Also, I have a good deal of minor acne scars that are noticeable due to my fair skin. I have combination skin and it is not sensitive. I currently use the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage system and although it keeps my acne under control, it doesn't give me that blemish free face I'm looking for. I know that everyone's skin reacts differently to different products and I don't have enough money for a dermatologist. Any suggestions on a good skincare routine would be appreciated or tips and tricks to good skin.


16 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.





Additional Details


Oh and please don't suggest Proactiv, I've tried it and wasn't pleased with the results


15 minutes agoGood skincare routine for mild acne and acne scars?
I have reeeaallly sensitive skin. I mean one pimple, black head what ever I get a scar to go along with it.





I suggest the Clinique treatment (I only buy the purple bottle out of the three) and it leaves my skin clear and it is a really quick cleanser (which is good because I am a lazy teenager=) )





It clears my skin and if i ';feel'; like I'm about to break out i just put it on and I'm fine. It gets rid of my acne so I can move on to clearing up the scars I have rather than creating more =)





oh and I hated proactiv =)





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment