Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone tried Obagi skincare for acne?

I've tried everything from accutane to proactiv... and my acne is still very active at 28 yrs old.


My doctor mentioned Obagi (primary care physician not dermatologist).


My dermatologist's only recommendation is to go back on accutane- I'm not sure I want that potent stuff in my system again... kids may be in the near future...





Any feedback would great positive and negative.





thank you





http://www.obagi.com/article/forpatients鈥?/a>Has anyone tried Obagi skincare for acne?
This might help you. I don't like drugs either. Bad for your body. This will cure acne fast and for good. Check it out. I recommend it! Best part is you can cure it naturally no chemicals.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment