Sunday, December 13, 2009

What skincare gets rid of Acne, Blackheads, Oily Skin ?

I have acne on my chin and right jaw-line, blackheads on my nose, and oily skin (sometimes). I'm going to my local chemist shopping center tommorow and i want to know if there is any effective skincare to treat Acne, Blackheads, Oily Skin.


Ty.What skincare gets rid of Acne, Blackheads, Oily Skin ?
Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Acne Treatment. It's an invisible,leave on, highly-effective acne treatment. It contains Vitamin A,E and Pro-vitamin B5 along with natural fruit extracts. I've bought, used and liked many other acne treatments, but this one offers something that others haven't;it reduces redness.


The directions say wash face in morning, apply MultiVitamin Acne Treatment in a thin layer all over face. You may follow with a moisturizer and it is recommended that you use a sunscreen.


The lotion comes in a 2.5 fl oz pump bottle, which I find very convenient and easy to use.


Price was also a big turn on for me; I paid less than $5 for my bottle. However, prices may vary in your area, as one reviewer apparently paid $9 for her bottle.


For more informations about this treatment read here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/neutrog…What skincare gets rid of Acne, Blackheads, Oily Skin ?
i use proactiv and i love it. it really works, but it did dry out my skin A LITTLE for about a week, but i just used a little more moisturizer after, and it wasnt a problem... its a really good product and im glad i found it!


i was pretty iffy about trying it when i saw it on tv, but my cousin said she used it and it worked, and figured i had nothing to lose, and its true, you have nothing to lose but blemishes!
2 of my very good friends used this website to totally get rid of there acne and pimples and they have never come back once they do this 3 day method once a year.





It is really unbelivable to see how it all cleared, all natural and all the directions are in a ebook. totally recommended, look no further dude. www.getacnefreein3days.com
Old solutions, and they worked. Wash face, cleanse with Sea Breeze on a cotton ball, keep away from eyes!! Then apply a thin coat of Noxzema. Will make things better.
Alpha Hydrox 10% oil free lotion.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment