Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clinique Skincare for Acne - is it any good?

I've been wanting to get off Proactiv (it's not working for me, if anything it DOES get rid of the pimples and leaves scars) and I'm thinking of buying Philosophy: Purity face wash. But I came across alot of suggestions of Clinique Skincare, and I was wondering if the Acne products are any use and what are your success stories or not so successful stories. Thanks! [: Cheers ~Clinique Skincare for Acne - is it any good?
I've tried Clinique, and it didnt work at all. If you really want something that will undoubtedly help your acne, go to a derm for a prescription. Ive had great success with Retin-A .1% and Cetaphil.Clinique Skincare for Acne - is it any good?
for some people -see your dermatologist before the splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment