Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vegans I need help what are acne skincare products good to use for my acne?

I'm becoming a vegan this Monday! :D (have to wait till mother gets pied to buy vegan foods!) anyways I was wondering what is a good product to use on my face I have acne very bad and I'm not a young teen! I'm between 17-24 years old. I'm a female. The reason I ask is skinID and proactive did not wore they make my acne worse and all the stuff you buy in drugs stores and target don't work either. I'm starting college this fall and want to have clear skin and I also want vegan friendly products





Please help me links are great :D


10 points best answer!!! :D:D:DVegans I need help what are acne skincare products good to use for my acne?
your acne might be from internal toxins and hormones





To clear that up the vegan diet will help but you need to do some internal cleansing too like colonics, saunas, epsom salt baths.





Get the book The Raw Food Detox diet. by Natalia Rose





A good skin care line that is also affordable is


Paula's choice she has an acne line that is good. You will need a benzoyl peroxide and a salicylic acid (BHA exfoliating) But topical treatments will not work magic and clear it up right away you will need to get the toxins out of your body too.











peace and Good Luck.Vegans I need help what are acne skincare products good to use for my acne?
ok drink loads of water. 8 galsses a day. clean your face with soap and water. usea soap that agrees with your skin. eat lots of garlic. garlic it a herb that is great for curing sickness and bad skin. actually, you acn peal some garlic and rub it on your acne. it should help. and eat lots of garlic also
I swear by the ';oil cleansing method';. Google it.





I alternate between Olive Oil (extra virgin), Almond Oil (from almonds, lighter than olive), and Jojoba Oil (plant derived).





it sounds weird...but it works...try it for a a few weeks and you will see.
Veganism itself was able to clear up my skin.


Drink loads of water everyday.


Most people don't drink nearly enough plain old water.
ProActiv made my skin worst as well. Go to your doctor and prescribe Accutane. Your acne will be gone garunteed. It is the world's most effective acne treatment. Google it.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment