Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know of a good skincare regimen that is not too expensive for acne prone sensitive and combination?

skin?? i need help and i dont want to try anything that will make my skin worse. people please help me with my search for products that will help my skin...dont mention proactive its too expensive and did not work...thanx :)Does anyone know of a good skincare regimen that is not too expensive for acne prone sensitive and combination?
First, you need: mild cleanser, 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, and a moisturizer.





Splash face w/ warm water. Lather cleanser in hands then gently wash the affected area. **Do not use washcloth- irritates skin** Pat dry.





Wash and dry hands, and apply the BP. Let it glide over your skin. Wait 5-15 min. to dry





Finish by applying the moisturizer





Some products could be:





Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, and Olay Complete All Day Moisture LotionDoes anyone know of a good skincare regimen that is not too expensive for acne prone sensitive and combination?
I like St Ives, I'm 'limited' on money right now, but have been using the apricot scrub, and recently started using the mineral clay firming mask. Neutragena also works well for me. I have acne prone skin, and sensitive skin. I use the Neutragena Rapid Clear Spot Gel for Sensitive Skin, if (like right now, with Christmas) I have some acne and want to to go away. Good-luck! :)
the Clean and Clear Spot Treatment clears it up pretty well, not great but it isnt expensive. It will dry your skin however.
hello, i am an avon rep and i think you would find out products beneficial to you. visit my site at http://www.youravon.com/mclairday register and search for skincare products. Let me know if you have any questions. All our items are at a great price and are guaranteed. They will even ship it to your door. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment