Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I need skincare Help! Has anyone used Aloette ';simply clear'; to correct acne prone skin??

I want to know if Aloette worked for others out there before spending the money and/or time trying something new. Right now I'm using proactiv but its not working as well as it first did. I'm getting stressed out %26amp; I need help!I need skincare Help! Has anyone used Aloette ';simply clear'; to correct acne prone skin??
I am an Aloette consultant. Our Simply Clear is a very gentle alternative to the harshness and drying of products that contain Benzoyl peroxide. They mild daily exfoliating cleanser helps to remove dead skin cells, which trap dirt, oils %26amp; makeup, and deep cleans your pores.


The Deep Action Toner not only removes anything that resettled while rinsing. It also soothes, calms and helas your skin.


The oil free moisturizer was designed for oily or acne prone skin. Moisturizing is important, no matter waht your skin type.


It will keep it nourished, hydrated and protected, without adding any oils or clogging your pores.





And the Acne Treatment Lotion is the best zit zapper I have ever seen. Several of my nieces use the system. They had tried just about anything %26amp; everything out their. Nothing hepled but the Simply Clear.





I would definitely give it a try. Just remember. . . the Pro-Active is very drying, so sometimes your body will compensate by producing more oils. You may see a bit of a flare up for about a week. Don't stop using the products. It will calm down, and your skin will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment