Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best skincare line for Acne prone skin?

ProActive is out of the question, I tried it before and it did nothing. Yes I';ve been to the derm who put me on Differin which works as long as i'm always on it. I'm looking for a long term skincare line please.Best skincare line for Acne prone skin?
well my suggestion is 2 use benzoyl.....its a type of acne dat works....u only apply at night everyday and ull see results......PROACTIVE doesnt work 4 some ppl....ACNEE FREE....doesnt also.....how bout u take my advice and try it 2 see.Best skincare line for Acne prone skin?
one of my best friends used to go to the dermatologist on a regular basis but then found that she got similar results using the Mary Kay skin care line. Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser for combo/oily skin, along with the acne treatment gel and moisturizer for combo/oily skin are the basics that should give you the results you want and if you want to add the microdermabrasion set you can.
i say proactive...i use neutrogena and it is ok, but my friend uses proactive and she has no pimples at all! she tells me all the time that i should use it
proactive
I use to have bad acne but I can tell you no acne product works. Just use face lotion and soap that has petroleum. Try not to touch your face so much. Trust me your face will clear. Oh I hope you don't use foundation or concealer. That might be your problem. You have to let your face breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment